Tips from Coach Brett
It doesn’t matter whether you’re interested in D1, D2, D3, NAIA, or Junior College, most coaches have the same desire - they want to field the best team possible. They do this by looking at the available pool of talent and selecting the player that not only has the athletic skills they’re looking for, but they also ask themselves these questions:
Is this player…
- Strong academically (so I don’t have to worry about them making grades)?
- A good fit for our system?
- Ready for the rigors of college sports?
- Interested in college beach for the right reasons?
- A good person?
- An asset to our team, or a detriment?