Tips from Coach Brett:
It doesn’t matter whether you’re interested in D1, D2, D3, NAIA, or Junior College, most coaches have the same desire - they want to field the best team possible. They do this by looking at the available pool of talent and selecting the player that not only has the athletic skills they’re looking for, but they also ask themselves these questions:
Is this player…
- Strong academically (so I don’t have to worry about them making grades)?
- A good fit for our system?
- Ready for the rigors of college sports?
- Interested in college beach for the right reasons?
- A good person?
- An asset to our team, or a detriment?
Coaches don’t just hand out scholarships. There is some definite work that needs to be put into the recruitment process. All of the coaches here at Stealth are committed to doing everything we can to make this dream come true for our players. We are excited to help any way we can so please don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us.
I hope this page is helpful to you and I welcome your feedback or questions.
~ Coach Brett